"When you teach any branch of physics you must motivate the formalism — it isn’t any good just to present the formalism and say that it agrees with experiment — you have to explain to the students why this [is] the way the world is. After all, this is our aim in physics, not just to describe nature, but to explain nature." - Steven Weinberg, 1997
As teaching associate:
ME16: Engineering Dynamics, spring 2018, department of mechanical engineering, UCSB.
As teaching assistant:
University of California Santa Barbara, Department of Physics:
- Intermediate Mechanics,
University of California Santa Barbara, Department of Mechanical Engineering:
- Engineering Vibrations (twice),
- Fluid Mechanics II (twice),
- Fluid Mechanics I,
University of California Riverside, Department of Physics:
- Physics General Labs, 6 classes (sections 2LA, 2LC, 2C),
- General Physics Discussions, 12 classes in total (2A, 2B, 2C),
Sharif University of Technology, Department of Aerospace Engineering:
- Orbital Mechanics (5 semesters),
- Aircraft Design II.